British Airways Offers Flights To London For 50% Fewer Avios. British Airways is offering its Executive Club (“the Club”) members from Malaysia the chance to travel the world for half the number of Avios (the currency of the loyalty programme) usually required. Available for booking from now until December 17, members can now book a return flight to London Heathrow from Kuala Lumpur in World Traveller economy class with only 22,750 points instead of 45,500 Avios.
The limited-time offer is applicable for flights departing Kuala Lumpur between January 4 and June 30, 2018, booking must be made on or before December 17, 2017. Booking of reward flights can be made through ba.com/avios-sale. Members will need to pay a cash amount to cover taxes, fees and carrier charges.
Robert Williams, British Airways’ head of sales – Asia Pacific and the Middle East, said: “Booking reward flights has always been one of our members’ favourite ways to spend their Avios and we have now made that even easier. Members can now fly to London for 50 per cent fewer Avios, spending the Avios they save on extras such as hotel stays and car hire. With this limited-time offer and long travel window, members can plan ahead for their trips to London well into 2018.“
The airline currently operates one daily non-stop flight between Kuala Lumpur and London with the most technologically advanced Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner. It is the only carrier to offer a four-class configured aircraft on the route. The airline operates from the state-of-the-art London Heathrow Terminal 5, exclusive to the customers of British Airways and its sister airline Iberia.
Terms and Conditions apply for British Airways Offers Flights To London For 50% Fewer Avios
1. Book directly with British Airways between 30 November and 17 December 2017 for travel between 4 January and 30 June 2018.
2. This offer applies to both peak and off-peak Avios prices and can be booked by any British Airways Executive Club member with a sufficient Avios balance.
3. The required amount of Avios for reward flights in the World Traveller Cabin, travelling to or via London Heathrow or London Gatwick will be reduced by 50%.
4. The full airline taxes, fees and Carrier charges will apply per person, per flight.
5. Discounts are available on one-way and return British Airways operated flights in the World Traveller cabin on long-haul routes only.
6. All flights are subject to Executive Club terms and conditions and British Airways conditions of carriage.
7. Reward flights are strictly subject to availability which may be very limited or not available at all on some routes including Sydney, Santiago de Chile, Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires, San Jose (Costa Rica) and Grenada.
8. Reward flights may not be available on some dates.
I'm Travel Blogger Malaysia. MrJocko is a multiple award-winning travel writer, tv host, photographer and social media influencer based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Been collaborating and writing for many tourisms and travel since 2000.